- WILD CAUGHT USING PURSE-SEINING
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN – 15G PER CAN
- NATURAL SOURCE OF OMEGA-3S
- SOURCE OF VITAMIN D, CALCIUM & IRON
(Pilchard Sardines – Latin: Sardinops sagax)
Wild Pacific sardines in a sweet & savoury, aromatic Thai sauce with a mild chili note.
- Pilchard sardines
- Sweet chili sauce (water, sugar, chili, distilled vinegar, garlic, tomato paste, sunflower oil, salt, citric acid, xanthan gum, paprika oleoresin, chili flavour)
Sardines are named after Sardinia, the ancient Italian island where large schools of these fish were once abundantly found. There are more than 21 species that may be classed as sardines.
Our sardines are Sardinops Sagax which are caught during the April-July fishing season in the North-West Pacific Ocean.