Smoked Mackerel Toast
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 cup gruyere, grated
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 can (110g) Gold Seal Wild Smoked Mackerel Gin & Tonic (flavoured), drained and flaked
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ⅛ cup chives, chopped
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and broil for 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
- Top each slice of sourdough with gruyere and smoked mackerel. Broil for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and top with grapes, rosemary and thyme.
- Cut each toast in half on an angle and serve.