5 Ingredient Salmon in Foil
- 4 cans (120g) Gold Seal Pink Salmon Skinless Boneless, drained
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium zucchini or summer squash, cut into ½ inch half moons
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If using an oven, preheat to 400°F.
- Tear 4 large pieces of foil.
- Add salmon to the center of each piece of foil and top with the vegetables.
- Squeeze half a lemon over each packet and season with salt and pepper. Top each with a ½ tbsp of butter and seal tightly.
- If using an oven, bake for 18-20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
- If cooking on a bbq, cook for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Serve as is in the foil packets. Be careful of the hot steam when opening.