Salmon Pizza Wheels
- 600 g store-bought pizza dough
- ½ cup Authentica Arrabiata sauce
- 2 cans (120g) Gold Seal Pink Salmon Skinless Boneless, drained
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup basil, roughly chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Flour, for dusting
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly dust a surface with flour and use your hands to gently work the pizza dough into a long rectangle, roughly 20 inches x 4 inches. You may need to stretch it and let it rest for a few minutes before working it again.
- Spread the tomato sauce all over the dough. Once you’ve added the sauce, work quickly as the dough will start to stick to the counter.
- Arrange the salmon, mozzarella and basil on the lower third of the dough, running lengthwise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently roll the bottom of the dough up and over the toppings and continue rolling all the way to the top until you achieve a log.
- Use a bread knife to cut the log into 1 ½ inch thick medallions. Place the medallions on a lined baking sheet and brush with the beaten egg. Season with pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbling.
This recipe makes 12-14 pizza wheels.
Showing 0 reviews