This salmon quesadilla is perfect for meal preps and kid-friendly lunches. Get a load of good with pink salmon, veggies, and melted mozza!
- 4 tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1 can (120g) Gold Seal Pink Salmon
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Sour cream
- Heat ½ tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Place one of the tortillas in the pan. Top with ¼ of the beans, corn, shallot, mozzarella, salmon, and cilantro. Once the tortilla has obtained a golden-brown crust, turn the heat down to medium-low, cover and let cook for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Being careful not to lose any toppings, flip half of the tortilla over on itself and press down with a spoon or spatula to seal.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes before cutting the quesadilla into 4 segments.
- Repeat with the remaining three tortillas.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.