- WILD CAUGHT USING PURSE-SEINING
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN – 18G PER CAN
- NATURAL SOURCE OF OMEGA-3S
- SOURCE OF VITAMIN D, CALCIUM & IRON
- LOW IN FAT & TRANS FAT FREE
(Pilchard Sardines – Latin: Sardinops sagax)
Wild Pacific sardines packed in soya oil have a moist texture and light flavour.
- Wild sardines
- Soya Oil
Sardines are named after Sardinia, the ancient Italian island where large schools of these fish were once abundantly found. There are more than 21 species that may be classed as sardines.
Our sardines are Sardinops Sagax which are caught during the April-July fishing season in the North-West Pacific Ocean.