- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN – 18G PER CAN
- NATURAL SOURCE OF OMEGA-3S
- RICH SOURCE OF VITAMIN D & CALCIUM
- LOW IN FAT & TRANS FAT FREE
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS LIST
- WILD CAUGHT USING PURSE-SEINING
(Pilchard Sardines – Latin: Sardinops sagax)
Wild Pacific sardines packed in tomato sauce have a fruity, well-rounded flavour and a saucy (not pasty) texture. A delicious palate pleaser.
- Wild sardines
- Tomato sauce
Sardines are named after Sardinia, the ancient Italian island where large schools of these fish were once abundantly found. There are more than 21 species that may be classed as sardines.
Our sardines are Sardinops Sagax which are caught during the April-July fishing season in the North-West Pacific Ocean.