Classic Salmon Sandwich
- 8 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 2 cans (120g) Gold Seal Wild Pink Salmon Skinless/Boneless, drained and flaked
- 113g goat cheese
- ¼ cup dill, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 large pickles, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- In a small bowl, mix the goat cheese, dill, cilantro, lemon juice, capers and warm water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread.
- Layer the sandwich in the following order: bread, goat cheese mixture, avocado, salmon, pickle, arugula, goat cheese mixture, bread.