Mackerel Fish Cakes
4 (2 pieces each)
- 2 cans (175g) Gold Seal Mediterranean Mackerel, drained
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp mayo
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup dill, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tartar sauce, for serving
- Preheat your air fryer to 400F and spray the basket with cooking oil spray.
- In a small bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix to combine with a fork.
- Mold the mixture into patties and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place half of the patties in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes. Flip the patties over and
cook for another 3-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with extra lemon and tartar sauce.
Showing 0 reviews