- 2 bagels, cut in half
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 can (120g) Gold Seal Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon, drained and flaked
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toast the bagels.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and lemon juice with a fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- On the two bottom halves of the bagels, layer the mashed avocado, cucumber, salmon and red onion. Top with capers, dill and cracked black pepper.
- Add the top half of the bagel and serve.