- Preheat the oven to 475° F.
- Divide the pizza dough into 4 equal quarters. Roll each one out until it is ¼ inch thick.
- Top half of each circle of dough with the Authentica sauce, ricotta, mozzarella cheese, salmon, red pepper and basil. Leave ½ inch empty along the outer edges.
- Fold the empty side of the dough over the filling and use a fork to crimp along the edges to seal tightly.
- Transfer calzones to a lined baking sheet. Use a sharp knife to cut a couple of vents in the top of each. Brush each with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.