Salmon Egg Muffins
- 10 large eggs
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 stalks of swiss chard, stems and leaves separated, stems diced and leaves finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cans (120g) Gold Seal Pink Salmon Skinless Boneless, drained
- ½ cup goat cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line or grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Sauté the swiss chard stems, garlic and chili flakes for 8-10 minutes or until softened.
- Add the leaves and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked down completely. Squeeze the lemon juice over the swiss chard. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked chard and salmon to the eggs. Mix everything to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly amongst the muffin cups and crumble goat cheese on top of each one.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the muffins are completely set.
Tips and Tricks
This recipe makes 12 muffins.