- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place the puff pastry on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cut out a circle using a large dinner plate to trace. Place a 4-inch plate or bowl in the middle of the circle and use a sharp knife to trace along the edge, being careful not to cut all the way through the pastry. Cut the inner circle into 8 equal triangles, as if you were slicing a pizza. This time, you can cut all the way through. If the dough becomes too soft and difficult to cut, place it in the freezer for a few minutes to firm up.
- Spread the Authentica Siciliana sauce along the inside rim of the puff pastry circle, leaving ½ inch empty border along the outer edge. Arrange the brie, spinach and salmon in a circle on top of the tomato sauce. Season everything with salt and pepper.
- Pick up one of the inner triangles by the tip in the center. Fold it up and over the filling and pinch it into the outer edge, using a bit of water to seal, if needed. Repeat this method with each inner triangle until a wreath is formed.
- Brush the wreath with egg. Season the pastry with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Let it sit for 5 minutes before cutting.