- 8 pieces crostini or baguette
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 1-inch nub of ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cans (125g) Gold Seal Sardines with Soya Oil, drained and flaked
- 2 tbsp Thai basil, thinly sliced (*option to use regular basil)
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- To make the sauce, whisk peanut butter, 2 tbsp of the lime juice, tamari, honey, garlic and ginger in a small bowl.
- Toss the broccoli in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange broccoli on two baking sheets in a single layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, flipping halfway through.
- Top each crostini with sardines and roasted broccoli. Drizzle with the peanut sauce and top with chopped peanuts, Thai basil and a squeeze of lime juice.