- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly slice
- 1 fennel bulb, diced
- 2 medium-size potatoes, diced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ½ cups fish stock or clam juice
- 1 jar Authentica Siciliana Sauce
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cans (120g) Gold Seal Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- Dill, for garnish
- Olive oil, to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a pot over medium-low heat.
- Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the celery, garlic, fennel, potatoes, smoked paprika, mustard seeds and bay leaves and cook for 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fish stock and Authentica sauce and bring to a boil. Turn heat down to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Add in the corn, coconut milk, AND salmon and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the bay leaves.
- Finish with cracked black pepper and garnish with fresh dill and a drizzle of olive oil.