White Beans Tartine with Salmon
- 4 pieces country loaf, toasted
- 1 (19oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tbsp basil, thinly sliced
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 can (120g) Gold Seal Skinless Boneless Salmon, drained and flaked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the cannellini beans, artichoke hearts, garlic, lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil to a food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Pulse 8-10 times or until a chunky consistency is formed.
- In a small bowl, toss the arugula and basil with the remaining olive oil, balsamic and a pinch of salt.
- Spread each toast with the cannellini bean mixture, top with the arugula and basil salad and finish with salmon.
- Finish with cracked black pepper.