- WILD CAUGHT USING PURSE-SEINE FISHING
- MSC CERTIFIED
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN
- NATURAL SOURCE OF OMEGA-3S
- SOURCE OF VITAMIN D, CALCIUM & SELENIUM
- LOW IN FAT & TRANS FAT FREE
Wild Pink Salmon
(Pink Salmon – Latin: Oncorhynchus gorbuscha)
Wild Pacific pink salmon is lighter in colour and softer in texture than sockeye salmon. Traditionally packed as a whole piece of fish with skin and bones, it is good source of calcium and omega-3s.
- Pink Salmon
Pink salmon are found throughout the coastal cold waters of the North Pacific Ocean, Arctic Ocean and nearby seas.
Pink salmon are the most numerous and the smallest of the Pacific salmon weighing on average between 3.5 and 5 pounds, with an average length of 20-25 inches.
Pink salmon also have the shortest lifespan completing their entire life cycle in two years.