- WILD CAUGHT USING PURSE-SEINING
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN – 19G PER CAN
- NATURAL SOURCE OF OMEGA-3S
- SOURCE OF VITAMIN D, CALCIUM & IRON
- LOW IN FAT & TRANS FAT FREE
(Pilchard Sardines – Latin: Sardinops sagax)
Wild Pacific sardines packed in spring water are rich in texture and have a delicious, mild taste.
- Wild Sardines
- Spring Water
Sardines are named after Sardinia, the ancient Italian island where large schools of these fish were once abundantly found. There are more than 21 species that may be classed as sardines.
Our sardines are Sardinops Sagax which are caught during the April-July fishing season in the North-West Pacific Ocean.