Salmon Lettuce Burgers
- 2 cans (213g) Gold Seal Pink Salmon, drained
- ¼ cup feta
- ½ cup panko
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup chives, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 2 dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup tzatziki
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add the salmon, feta, panko, eggs, chives and olive oil to a bowl and mix thoroughly to combine. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Place the patties on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through. Be gentle so not to break the patties.
- Remove from the oven and wrap in the iceberg leaves. Garnish with pickles, tomatoes, red onion and tzatziki.