Glazed Salmon Meatballs
- 3 cans (213g) Gold Seal Wild Pink Salmon, drained
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 scallions, green and white parts separate, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a large bowl, combine the salmon, flour, panko, egg, garlic, ginger and mayo. Season with salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Form the mixture into balls, arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, warm the butter in a medium pot over low heat. Sauté the white parts of the scallion until fragrant, 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk in the honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Simmer uncovered for 7-10 minutes or until the glaze thickly coats the back of a spoon.
- Once the glaze has thickened, use a spoon to gently toss each meatball in the glaze.
- Garnish with green parts of scallion and sesame seeds and serve.
Showing 0 reviews