Harvest Salmon Salad
If you can’t wait to welcome fall, you are not alone! This Harvest Salmon Salad recipe is bursting with fresh flavours and Canadian pride!
- 2 cans (170g) Gold Seal Sockeye Salmon (Skinless/Boneless)
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups of roasted squash, cubed
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Lightly toss spinach and squash in the dressing.
- Top with chunks of sockeye salmon, cranberries and pumpkin seeds.