Holiday Cheese Ball Log With Sardines And Walnuts
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp chives, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 can (125g) Gold Seal Sardines in Soya Oil, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, chives, Worcestershire and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Fold in the sardines.
- Lightly wet your clean hands and mold the mixture into a log.
- Add the walnuts to a plate. Gently roll the log over the chopped walnuts covering all sides. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers, crostini or pretzels.