Mackerel Avocado Toast
Level up your avo toast with the distinct rich and savoury taste of mackerel. This recipe is healthy and easy to make, well-balanced, colourful, and cost-effective too – the perfect package. Rain or shine, you can taste the rainbow!
- 1 can (110g) Gold Seal Wild Smoked Mackerel in Sunflower Oil, drained
- 2 pieces of sourdough
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp feta cheese
- 1 tsp black and white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chive, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small pan, heat your olive oil over medium heat. Fry your eggs for 3-5 minutes or until the
whites are cooked through and the yolk is still runny. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, toast your sourdough.
- Top the toasted sourdough with the sliced avocado, egg, Mackerel, radish, crumbled feta,
sesame seeds, chives and chili oil.
- Serve and enjoy!