Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds With Smoked Mackerel
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into ½ thick coins
- 1 can (110g) Gold Seal Wild Smoked Mackerel Peppered, flaked
- 100g brie
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly brush each sweet potato round with olive oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top each sweet potato round with a small piece of brie and the smoked mackerel. Bake for another 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.