Salmon Rainbow Wrap
A large rainbow vegetable tortilla wrap with salmon for a satisfyingly filling lunch or light dinner.
- 2 large flour tortillas
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 2 handful salad mix of choice
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (213g) Gold Seal Wild Pink Salmon ( Traditional ), drained
- 2 strips crispy bacon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Layout out your wrap and spread on a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Add half of the salad greens, avocado, carrots, cucumber, red onion, and cherry tomatoes.
- Top with half of the salmon, a slice of bacon, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold in the sides of the wrap, bring up the bottom flap and continue to roll.
- Repeat for the remaining wrap.
Tips and Tricks
Use rice paper wraps for a gluten-free option.