Smoked Mackerel Wonton Cups
- 12 wonton wrappers
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- 1 cup cucumber, small dice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (110g) Gold Seal Peppered Wild Smoked Mackerel, drained
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or rub with oil. Place a wonton wrapper in each cup.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and set aside to cool.
- While wonton cups are baking, whisk the sour cream and horseradish together in a small bowl.
- Distribute the sour cream mixture between all 12 wonton cups. Divide the cucumber and tomatoes evenly amongst the cups and top each with a piece of mackerel and serve.
Tips and Tricks
Use store-bought savoury appetizer cups to cut the cooking time