The Ultimate Canadian Crepes
We call it “The Ultimate Canadian Crepe”, because now you don’t have to travel all the way to Quebec to get a taste of real French Canadian crepes. Ready in under 30 min, this recipe is basically the definition of a simple yet gourmet dinner.
- 2 cans Gold Seal Wild Sockeye Salmon, Skinless / Boneless
- ¼ cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- Sift flour into a large bowl
- Add liquid ingredients. Whisk together adding butter last.
- Allow butter to rest for 10 min.
- Preheat a non-stick pan to medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/3 cup of butter and swirl to achieve a thin circle.
- Cook for 1-2 min on each side. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Mix Cream Cheese with all ingredients except the Salmon.
- Gently fold in the chunks of Salmon.
- Spread on half of the crepe; fold over and then in half to create open-ended triangles.