Wild Mackerel Salad
A rich and beautiful wild mackerel salad with hearty vegetables and delicious textures! It’s so easy to put together during a busy week. Get the energy you need to keep going with this dish, Full of Good!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tsp dijon
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can (115g) Gold Seal Wild Mackerel (Olive Oil)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sweet potato, cubed
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 head black lacinato kale, shredded
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss the cubed sweet potato in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix all salad ingredients together and toss with dressing.