Weeknight Salmon Quinoa Salad with Anchovy Dressing
Here’s a sophisticated take on a homemade salmon quinoa salad. Delicious salmon, healthy veggies, and a smooth anchovy dressing come together in this unexpected medley of flavours! It’s so good!
FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups, broccoli or broccolini, florets
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- 1 can (170g) GoldSeal Sockeye Salmon (Skinless/Boneless)
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup radicchio, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted, to garnish
- ½ cup parmesan, grated to garnish
FOR THE DRESSING:
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, rough chopped
- 4 Club Des Millionaires Anchovy fillets
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook the quinoa according to directions on the package.
- Toss broccoli florets in olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for 15 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by adding everything into a blender.
- While quinoa is still warm, mix with remaining salad ingredients and dressing. Finish with parmesan and pine nuts.